COLD AND FLU
- 48% of the population visit their doctor expecting antibiotics for cold and flu, which won’t work?
- 1 in 4 people unnecessarily visit their GP or A&E as a first port of call when suffering from flu?
- 80% of people think that flu symptoms last only 10 days when flu can in fact last up to two weeks?
- To find out what happens to your body when you have a cold or flu
- To find out what you can do to look after yourself or someone who has a cold or flu
- To find out how a pharmacists can help you manage cold and flu symptoms
- To find out more about colds, flu, sore throats, coughs, sinusitis, earache