Melissa Marsden and Tessa Matthews can help a wide range of people, including those:
- with one or more long-term conditions
- who need support with their mental health
- who are lonely or isolated
- who have complex social needs which affect their wellbeing
- who need help with housing, benefits and financial problems
- who need advice with jobs, training and education
Hannah Karai can provide help and support to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle.
The appointments will be available to you on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays and you will have the choice of a telephone call or a face-to-face appointment at Towcester Medical Centre.
You can now self-refer to social prescribers for health, wellbeing and lifestyle support ,and to the ageing well team for people aged 65+ looking for more support whilst staying at home.
See more details about social prescribing below: