- We’re holding a Macmillan Coffee Morning 26 October 2019 9.00-12.00 Towcester Medical Centre – come along and support us…
- Flu jabs are free at the NHS to those who are eligible – the NHS will never ask for payment – never give your bank details out to pay for a flu jab…
- Hi – flu season is almost here! Book your flu vaccine at the doctor’s surgery, for more info go to our News page
- Do you want a FREE, QUICK & SIMPLE communications service with your GP Practice – click here…
- Hi Everyone, we need to talk to you about our workload and stuff we can do to make things BETTER – click here…
What is Patient Access?
With Patient Access, depending on the services enabled at your GP Surgery, you can:
- Book new appointments without having to phone.
- Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up.
- Change your address details in seconds.
How to use Patient Access
Patient access is really simple to use, but to help you along the way, have a look at these easy to follow instructional videos.
- How to make an appointment
- How to cancel an appointment
- How to change your password
- How to send your GP a message
- How to update your contact details