Any initial contact with the surgery must be by telephone – please do not come to the surgery in person unless you have been asked to attend by a member of staff.
If you are asked to attend:
- Please bring your own face mask so that we can maintain our stocks for our staff
- Come by car – aiming to arrive just in time for your appointment
- Wait in your car in the car park
- Ring surgery on 01327 359953 and let reception know you are there and provide the make and colour of your car
- The clinician will come to see you at your car and only then may take you into the surgery
- If you have to walk, come dressed for the weather, wear your own face mask and be prepared to wait outside. Again please aim to arrive just in time