You can book an appointment On-Line by using Patient Access
If you already have Patient Access click here to Book an Appointment
If you do not have Patient Access click here to Sign Up
DID YOU KNOW – PATIENT ACCESS – is also available as and APP so you can book appointments using your mobile devices. Click here for more PATIENT ACCESS APP
What is Patient Access?
Patient Access is a service that allows you to access Towcester Medical Centre via the internet. Because this service is on-line it is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. This means you can access it at any time that is suitable for you day or night and you do not have to call the surgery during opening hours which may not be convenient for you.
With Patient Access you can:
- Book an appointment with a GP
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Change your address / contact details
- View your current medical conditions *
All information that you send to us via Patient Access is secure. Personal details are encrypted and protected using the highest standard internet security and cannot be intercepted. Only you and Towcester Medical Centre will be able to see the information.
* As of 01.04.2015 patients have been able to view their current medical conditions via Patient Access. If you feel that your security may have been compromised please contact the surgery and request a new password.
If you do not wish to sign up for Patient Access please click here for Appointments